Sick as a dog this morning, but still dragged myself in since a) I don't have sick leave and can't afford the day off/I need to accrue some actual leave time for May and b) Alvin's expenses need doing. Fortunately, I've inputted everything for the last financial year, now I just have to coax him through the onerous task of copying a spreadsheet, pasting it into the input box of IFIS, and then clicking the submit button. It'd be funny if there wasn't the example of last year, where he managed to screw it up every single time.
This financial year? Monthly fucking expense claims. No more of this 'lets spend three days collating the expense claims for the entire year' bullshit.
Five positives, to counter the blah of recent posts:
1) I had my session with the personal trainer yesterday at the gym and I a) completed the course despite being sick and b) am not crippled with pain today. Nice to know I'm not as hopelessly unfit as I had thought, although I'm reconsidering tonight in the face of mucus and the coughing up thereof.
2) I've got Alvin's expense spreadsheets all ready for him - four months' worth processed in an hour and a half. I rock.
3) I have home made tuna casserole for lunch.
4) My hair, despite being a bit long, has been very well behaved lately, giving me some very Attractive Hair Days.
5) I practiced guitar on Monday. :)